The DPC Summit is the premier event that brings together direct primary care physicians and enthusiasts for one weekend of innovation, inspiration, and patient-centered solutions.
• Explore the direct primary care model.
• Network with your peers.
• And even visit exhibitor booths.
Save the Date for 2021 DPC Summit—July 16–18, 2021 in Kansas City, MO
Deliver exceptional care. On your terms.
Run a practice that fits your care philosophy.
Focus on people, not paperwork.
Spend your time treating patients.
1. So many innovators in one space = boundless possibilities.
2. Connect with others who share your passion for whole-patient care.
3. Meet with vendors who offer the patient-centered solutions you need.
Are you a medical student or resident interested in learning about DPC? Apply for the DPC Summit Medical Student and Resident Scholarship.
Donate and Inspire
Our scholarship fund sponsors medical students and residents so they can learn about DPC at the Summit.
Download the slides for a glimpse into the DPC Summit. Session presentation videos coming soon.
Approved for 13.75 AAFP Prescribed credits.
Interested in exhibiting at the Summit?
For 2021 opportunities, please contact Courtney Sleypen at (913) 906-6240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out event FAQs